Save Energy with Voltage Optimisation
As responsible businesses, we are all searching for ways to improve energy efficiencies within our workplace to Reduce Business Energy Costs and Advance our Net Zero Journeys.
Voltage Optimisation is a energy saving voltage management system designed specifically for improving energy efficiencies in electrical equipment by reducing the incoming supply voltage to the optimum level for your onsite electrical appliances and improving the power quality.
By installing Voltage Optimisation into your business premises, you will match the supply voltage to your electrical equipment on site for more efficient performance and to reduce the energy consumed by ensuring excess voltage supplied by the national grid isn’t used at the site.
What are the Benefits?
What Industries Can Benefit From Voltage Optimisation?
If you work in one of the industries listed below its most likely that as part of your day-to-day operation you will be reliant on electrically powered devices having to be left on for long periods of time and in some instances 24/7.
Although day-to-day business activities mean it’s not possible to reduce the length of time electrical devices are in operation it is possible, thanks to Voltage Optimisation, that the incoming voltage supplied from the grid can be reduced to prevent you from being charged for surplus energy that is not necessary.
Industries and types of electrical equipment that benefit most from Voltage Optimisation includes:
- Manufacturing: – Heat Pumps, extraction fans, air compressors and motors
- Hospitality: – Refrigeration, hot food kitchen production, extractor fans and lighting
- Cold or frozen storage (such as food and pharmaceutical): – Refrigeration
- Showrooms: – Lighting and air conditioning
- Hairdressers: – Hairdryers, curling wands, and straighteners
- Supermarkets / Convenience Stores / Retail: – Refrigeration, spotlights, tills, air conditioning
- Leisure / Swimming Pools / Gyms: – Heat pumps, filters, air conditioning, fans, refrigeration, coffee machines, drinks chillers